In the following terms and conditions, which apply to all bookings, the expression “the Venue” means the Venue specified in the Clients confirmation and “the Client” means the person, firm or company booking the Venue.
1. Any booking is provisional until the Venue receives a signed copy of these terms from the Client or written confirmation of booking from the Client, of which will be deemed to be the Client’s acceptance of these terms.
2. Payment of the deposit will also be deemed as acceptance of these terms.
Cancellations and Postponements
3. Cancellations or postponements of the event will result in the charges as shown below. Please note, that the percentage charged is based on the advance notice of cancellation given.
from 28 weeks to 16 weeks: 50% of total booking value
from 15 weeks to 6 weeks: 75% of total booking value
less than 6 weeks: 100% of total booking value
Deposits and Prices
4. For weddings and receptions, deposits are payable as follows:
On booking venue only: £500
On booking venue and services: £500 + 25% of total service cost
28 days before the event: outstanding balance
5. Services include any extra service not included within the venue cost but include any and all additional services required by the Client.
6. In the event of cancellation, any deposit paid will be non-refundable and nontransferable.
7. Prices quoted are subject to variation up to 10 weeks prior to the booked event after which (except for variations due to a change of Client requirements), they may only vary due to reasons outside the Venue’s control, in which case the Client will be notified immediately.
8. Other than for death or personal injury caused by negligence, the Venue, its manager and staff will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense to any person or thing however caused.
9. The Venue shall not be liable for the failure to comply with any of the terms or conditions of contract where compliance is prevented, hindered or delayed by any cause beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, explosion, Act of God, action of any Government Agency, labour shortage or industrial action.
10. The Client is responsible for any damage caused to property, contents or grounds by any act, default or neglect of the Client, its guests or sub-contractors and shall pay to the Venue on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
11. The manager reserves the right to control sound levels to a level that is suitable to the occasion.
All items that are taken on site must be removed from the venue at the end of the event unless otherwise agreed by the manager.
Please note, we recommend that you take out insurance on your event.